Hardworking office assistant versed in handling a wide variety of office tasks. Manages simultaneous needs with good decision-making and multitasking skills. Familiar with standard office practices, accounting support, and telephone reception. Loyal, hardworking, and results-driven Marketer with great people skills. Spearheads successful marketing campaigns and drives substantial sales with the tenacious pursuit of opportunities. Never settles and always seeks out avenues for building connections and generating revenue. Goal-oriented and adaptable with great time management and problem-solving abilities.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
•Covered front desk reception area frequently, greeting visitors, answering questions, and directing guests to specific office personnel.
• Prepared professional business correspondence, including letters, invoices, and basic contract language
.• Kept office file system highly organized and quickly retrieved needed records.
Enforced brand guidelines in deliverables to deliver a cohesive and consistent brand strategy.
• Helped companies determine market position from available data
.• Gathered competitor data for internal product review and improvement.
• Measured customer satisfaction with surveys, polls, and questionnaires.
• Collected and analyzed customer data to identify potential markets and demand factors
•Monitored competitor activities and incorporated relevant factors into business plans
.• Tracked customer team performance and proactively engaged with management on deficiencies to attain KPIs
.• Created in-store activity plans to execute brand strategies at the retail level
.• Developed and cascaded a go-to-market plan detailing standards for distribution, shelving, and merchandising.
• Conducted post-promotional assessments and ROI evaluations for trade spend lines to improve future spending.
•Delivered performance management reporting with seasonal sell-thru tracking, new item performance tracking, and monthly business review insights.
• Addressed consumer questions regarding energy sales and markets.
• Negotiated sales and purchase prices to achieve optimal pricing for clients.
• Keep clients informed about transactions by openly discussing financial options and plans.
• Coordinated wholesale power delivery and retail load scheduling
•Balanced cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Kept clean, organized, and well-stocked checkout areas.
• Provided information to customers on products or services.
•Engaged customers in pleasant conversation while completing cash register transactions.
• Promoted loyalty programs and store cards.
• Trained new retail team members in customer service and company policies.
• Gave customers a full attention and attended to their needs.• Addressed customer questions and complaints with professionalism.
• Worked with the supervisory team to meet customer needs.
• Kept customers happy by quickly processing payments and bagging purchases.
• Recorded daily transactions in the system using correct procedures and focusing on accuracy.
• Issued refunds and credits to customers and documented reasons